Register for this year’s Ride4Peace, are you up for the challenge?
- Spread the message of the True Islam
- Get fit & improve your stamina
- Raise money for charity
- Witness some of the most beautiful Landscapes in the UK
Join us for Ride4Peace and help us raise funds as part of this year’s Mercy4Mankind campaign. You can register for the whole ride, or even for a small portion of the ride, the only requirement is that you raise funds! Even if you are a beginner or feel that you lack cycling fitness, there is a weekly training ride and an experienced team to support you every step of the way. The minimum requirement for participants is as follows:
- Raise money for British Red Cross (we will support you with your fundraiser)
- Train to be able to cycle an average of 50 miles per day.
Remember you can register to join the whole ride or even just for a day or two!
Chairman Ahmadiyya Cycling Club
Steps to GET INVOLVED:
- Register for the event (see form below on this page)
- Set up an online fundraising page with one-click:
- Once your page is set up, join the fundraising team here
- Join the Ahmadiyya Cycling (ACC) Telegram group here for training ride updates
- Share your personal progress and updates with us on Twitter (@AhmadiCyclingC) or Instagram (@AhmadiCyclingClub)